Maxum Youth Barrel
Combat has engineered the all-new MAXUM to give you up to 40% more hitting surface than the competition without compromising swing weight and feel. By evolving Combat’s exclusive Precision Molded Seamless Construction, we were able to stretch the sweet spot beyond the limits of our competition. Only Combat’s industry leading technology lets us go where no other manufacturer can.
When the team needs you to take on more, MAXUM pushes the boundaries of what you can deliver.
Through Combat’s exclusive PMT process, the seamless carbon sleeves are layered over a precision mandrel and placed into a steel mold. Combat’s state-of-the-art liquid resin is then injected under extreme pressure producing a precision hardened, ultra consistent moulded bat, perfectly tuned for optimal performance every time.
- Precision hardened outer and inner moulding process
- Ultra consistent walls
- 2 1/4″” Composite Barrel
- Approved for play in LLB, Dixie, Pony, AABC, Babe Ruth, USSSA
- Single Wall Construction
- Largest sweet spot in the industry offered in a YB model!
- Lightest swing weight we’ve created (by 1 oz.) in on longest YB barrel ever!
- Features Ultra Premium Lizard Skin grip!
- Made in Canada
27″, 28″, 29″, 30″, 31″, 32″
15oz, 16oz, 17oz, 18oz, 19oz, 20oz, 21oz, 22oz
Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, PONY, USSSA 1.15 BPF